3.19.2012

Pierre Cardin

  Pierre Cardin shot in Paris for Vice magazine

"These are some of the magazines I published."
"That's me as a boy and as a young man. I hadn't grown into my clothes yet."
La mode c'est moi
"I designed these. That cube is a prize winning chocolate box."
                                                           
 "Me with Fidel Castro"                                                        
"The proudest day of my life. The induction into the Academy Francaise."
                   



"I started of as an actor."


    Pierre Cardin's Pierre Cardin suit.         

       "I sign every single check of my company."
                                                                                       

 


  "A photo of Passolini."                                                        
   " I designed this desk and these chairs."

                                           

Legend.

1 comment:

  1. rayban サングラスは人気爆発と言われています。ネットで写真を見ればわかると思います。あののレイバン RB2140は本当にかけやすいでしょう。フレームやレンズ両方にも軽いように改造された。新品のレイバン wayfarerをかければ軽快な気持ちになるでしょう。

    ReplyDelete